06 October 2010

Google Adwords Voucher

On October 4, 2010, I received mail from Google. Of course I'm surprised upon receiving this but when I see the text in red, I was a little bit disappointed and oh! Huhuhuh wish I was able to have it on hand before the date. Then, I asked myself do I have any business to promote? Lol!

It's worth is above. When I opened the envelope, there was a note telling that if used beyond Sept 30, the amount will lower down to 1,000. But still can't use it for I don't have any business online at all.

2 comments:

  1. I received also the same amount, I thought i can use it to promote my blog pero parang hindi naman pwede.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow akala ko money na un? hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Create your paypal account now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.