29 July 2010

Thank You Dear God for the Blessings


There are a lot of reasons to be thankful today. Let me count some that I received this week. These are...good health to family members, good weather (it's foggy in our school yesterday and I love it!), good students, passionate and understanding colleagues, delicious lunch today courtesy from our principal who is celebrating her 64th birthday, and most of all, I received a news that my appointment has arrived! I feel so blessed today. God is always good all the time.

As a recognition to these blessings, I need to make our stage decoration beautiful tomorrow. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Create your paypal account now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.