26 July 2010

SAMSUNG ES15


Majority of my image posts were just taken from my phone camera. In most photos, I used an editing software to at least brighten or darken it's shade. I am trying to search online for a digital camera. And google brought me in this site where I found a cool pink handy Samsung digital camera.

I was simply struck by it's title :-)

Let the good times last forever.


It has
  • 10.2 megapixels
  • Digital image stabilization (DIS)
  • Beauty shot
  • 2.5" intelligent LCD (230K)

4 comments:

  1. hi sis! nice lagi ni nga camera.. tag pila pud ni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SRP 5,450 man to nakabutang Sis..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! :) Lumix is also good :)

    http://www.quicker8.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Faye? Thank you for the info. And thank you for visiting too. I'll try to visit the site.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Create your paypal account now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.