22 September 2010

Cellphones

In the year 2001, I got my first cellphone. That was Nokia 5110, I bought it second hand from a former colleague.



The second was a brand new Nokia 3310 which I bought in 2003 when I was in Balabagan, Lanao del Sur.



In 2005, I got my third phone! It is already 5 years old, it's quite old and obsolete. So I am planning to buy another one in November.




Still undecided what to buy. But I think I should try Samsung. Now looking for practical unit suitable for my need. The one that I can use to record scores of my students. Compute grades even if I'm away from school, and something that I can use to type my reports in school. A gadget that is not as heavy as my notebook computer.

Saving this photo and link for personal reference.


1 comment:

  1. hi belle, glad to see how's your gadget turned to a big one =) my first phone was 3310 if i'm not mistaken , happy to see you again =)

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Create your paypal account now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.