21 September 2010

Adsense Name Correction

Got an answer of my controversial question, "How to change adsense name?" I got a problem on this lately because my name in the national statistics office is misspelled! As advised by our company lawyer, I need to follow what is recorded at NSO. Recently, I am filing for correction on my records and documents. And one of these is my Adsense name.

Here's how in case you have friends or anybody you know who is having the same problem of mine.

1. Go to "My Account" on blogger.
2. Log-in with your google email and password.
3. Click "My Account" tab.
4. Scroll down to payment details, click edit, and click continue.
You will be led to the next page after clicking continue.
5. There you can enter your complete name and save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Create your paypal account now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.