21 August 2010

austerebelle.com

A year ago, I bought a domain from GoDaddy.com with domain name austerebelle.com. I thought it was easy as what I expect but I was wrong. :-( So I just leave it behind with my few $ lost. I'm not familiar about hosting yet and other things needed for my site. Now, I wish to continue using it but I don't know how, when and where to start. I need help.
_________________________________________________________________
Found something useful from ehow. http://www.ehow.com/how_5080300_set-up-godaddy-domain-blogger.html . It's all about setting up goDaddy domain with blogger.

2 comments:

  1. i also bought a domain from godaddy. i looked for tutorials on how to transfer the domain to my blogger. everything u need to know about hosting and such can be found in the net. just search for it and you'll find lots of helpful articles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the info klomster. I'll try to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Create your paypal account now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.